Junior Youth Group
Age Range: 5-10 & 11-15
Friday’s Junior Youth Group is made up of two separate groups:
Children’s classes: Classes for children aged 5-10 to help them to develop virtues such as kindness, compassion, truthfulness and fairness and learn how they can apply these qualities in their everyday lives. This is done through arts, music, drama and story telling.
Junior Youth Empowerment Programme: A group for 11-15 year olds.
Aims of the programme:
– To empower young people to see themselves as capable of making a positive impact on the world and their communities.
– To assist junior youth to form good habits and develop their virtues, skills and talents.
– Provide junior youth an opportunity to make new friends, play sports, games and engage in artistic activities together with others.
– Study and discuss materials to help develop their powers of expression.
– Plan and implement service projects together (such as charity football matches, litter picking, bake sales for charity).
Both the Children’s Classes and Junior Youth Empowerment Programme are open to all and they are inspired by the principles of the Bahá’í Faith.
Junior Youth Group is taking a break over summer and will return on 8th September